Unmatched Dallas Wedding Locations
At Hyatt Regency Dallas, we truly believe your wedding should be an extraordinary, once in a lifetime event. Our wedding and reception locations offer starlit evenings, breathtaking entrances and flawless coordination. Allow our experienced staff to assist you with planning every aspect of your celebration, from selecting floral arrangements to music and everything in between. Wedding Brochure
- A professional wedding consultant, to help you plan all the details of your special day
- Beautifully decorated venues, from our expansive, 30,000 square foot Landmark Ballroom to our more intimate Pegasus Ballroom
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you select
- A wide selection of menu options, featuring tempting selections customized to your tastes
- Special rates and room blocks, to welcome friends and family from out of town
- In-house audiovisual experts, available to help create the perfect lighting or creative setting
- Extensive local attractions and points of interest, to entertain guests throughout your event
- On-property and nearby dining choices, including Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck, served in a revolving dining room
- Special wedding packages and offers, to make the planning process as painless as possible
- Onsite activities, including the new Reunion Tower GeO-Deck, outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour StayFit™ gym.
- Valet parking for the convenience of your guests
- 1,120 spacious guestrooms, offering expansive views of the atrium, city or the Trinity River Greenbelt
Wedding Special Offer
Now when you celebrate your special day at Hyatt, you can earn free honeymoon nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide — from authentic resorts that capture the essence of the destination to exciting city hotels in 47 countries around the globe. Whichever honeymoon destination you choose, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime, on us. Simply book and hold your wedding or commitment ceremony at a participating Hyatt hotel by December 31, 2017 and you will earn Hyatt Gold Passport™ bonus points redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt hotels or resorts worldwide. More details.
If you would like to inquire about planning your wedding, please submit an RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly. For additional information, please call 214 712 7255, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact an Event Manager at 214 712 7210.
Honeymoon Free Night
Celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt and earn free nights on your honeymoon.
Hyatt More Meetings Offer
We believe multiple meetings deserve multiple rewards.
Be Green and Save 3%
We know small changes can have a big impact.
Big Hats. Big Hearts. Big Rewards.
Book your next meeting at participating Hyatt Hotels in Texas.