Dallas Wedding Venues
At Hyatt Regency Dallas, we truly believe your wedding should be an extraordinary, once-in-a-lifetime event. Our wedding and reception venues offer starlit evenings, breathtaking entrances and flawless coordination. Allow our experienced staff to assist you with planning every aspect of your celebration; from selecting floral arrangements to music and everything in between. We take pride in handling the details so you can spend time on what's most important; enjoying the day.
- A professional wedding consultant, to help you plan all the details of your special day
- Beautifully decorated venues for ceremony, reception and morning-after brunch, from our expansive, 30,000 square foot Landmark ballroom to our more intimate Pegasus Ballroom with a sparkling crystal chandelier
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you select
- A wide selection of menu options – featuring
- Special rates to welcome friends and family from out of town
- In-house audio-visual experts are available to help create the perfect lighting or creative setting
- Extensive local attractions and points of interest to entertain guests including
- On-property and nearby dining choices including Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck —cuisine designed by legendary celebrity Chef Wolfgang served in a revolving dining room atop the landmark Reunion Tower served in a revolving dining room atop the landmark Reunion Tower
- Special wedding packages and offers, to make the planning process as painless as possible
- Onsite activities, including the new Reunion Tower GeO-Deck, outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour StayFit™ gym.
- Valet parking for the convenience of your guests
- 1,120 spacious guestrooms, offering expansive views of the atrium and Trinity River Greenbelt
For more information see our Wedding Brochure.
Wedding Special Offer
Now when you celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt, you can enjoy free honeymoon nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide — from authentic resorts that capture the essence of the destination to exciting city hotels in 45 countries around the globe. Whichever honeymoon destination you choose, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime, on us. Simply book and hold your wedding at a participating Hyatt hotel by December 31, 2014 and you will earn Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts worldwide. For more information please contact the hotel for details or click here.
If you would like to inquire about planning your wedding, please submit an RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly. For additional information, please give us a call at 214 712 7255 or send us an email at email@example.com.