Designed to meet the specific needs of meeting planners, our expansive 160,000 square feet of flexible function space, personalized service and creative cuisine have distinguished as the most consistent local recipient of the AAA Four-Diamond rating; an award of excellence for amenities, service and quality. Adjacent to the business district and connected by underground concourse to historic Union Station with direct access to DART Light Rail, our extraordinary Hyatt Regency is just steps away from the Dallas Convention Center.
Experience the following amenities when you host your event at Hyatt Regency Dallas:
- 160,000 square feet of flexible function space
- 60 meeting rooms offering individual or master controls
- 2 state-of-the-art, fully carpeted exhibit halls
- 42 private hospitality suites and 2 pre-set boardrooms
- 10,000 square foot outdoor terrace function area
- Assigned Meeting Concierge to manage every aspect of your function
- Innovative, delicious catering for everything from coffee breaks to elaborate banquets including Personal Preference Dining®
- FedEx Business Center and high-speed wireless Internet (fees apply), to ensure productivity throughout your event
- 24-hour StayFit™ gym and outdoor pool, deck and whirlpool
- Reunion Tower Observation Deck
- Adjacent to the business district and connected by underground concourse to historic Union Station with direct access to DART Light Rail Distinctive dining outlets and lounges
- 1,120 spacious guest rooms featuring views of the atrium or Trinity River Greenbelt
- Complete audio-visual equipment and AV experts for everything from computer hookups to high-tech, multi-location presentations
- Valet and self-parking
- Group reservations; now when you hold a meeting, conference or convention at Hyatt Regency Dallas we can create a customized reservation web site just for your group
For additional information on catering and events or to view our catering, wedding and holiday menus, please click here.
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting spaces and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment, and 100V single-phase and 220V single-phase electricity.
To help communicate your meeting's message more effectively, our downtown Dallas convention center at Hyatt Regency Dallas has an extensive range of audio visual equipment available for rental. For more information, please contact our Audio Visual professionals, PSAV Presentation Services. PSAV is well-versed in planning events at our Dallas Texas convention center hotel and can assist in setting up world-class presentations and events, even if your business or convention has unique needs, including:
- Expert on-site staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive selection of high-tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, and projection
- Computers and networking capabilities, to link across the room, or around the hotel
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay where you need them
Ask your Meeting Planner for more details on how to turn your function into an event everyone will remember as one of the best they've ever attended.
PSAV Presentation Services
Tel: 214 712 7088
Fax: 214 712 7069
Extra Value Dates
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. To view our Extra Value Dates, please click here and search Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion Tower.
If you would like to inquire about planning your next event, please submit an RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly. For additional information, please give us a call at 214 712 7255 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.