Memorable Meetings in Dallas
Our expansive 160,000 square feet of flexible function space, personalized service and creative cuisine have distinguished Hyatt Regency Dallas as the most consistent local recipient of the AAA Four-Diamond rating for meeting space. Adjacent to the business district and connected by underground concourse to historic Union Station, our extraordinary venue is just steps away from the Dallas Convention Center.
Hyatt Regency Dallas provides all you need to make your meeting successful, including:
- 160,000 square feet of flexible function space, including 60 meeting rooms, two fully carpeted exhibit halls, 42 private hospitality suites, two pre-set boardrooms and 10,000 square feet of pre-function space
- Recipient of multiple awards, for excellence in all aspects of meetings and events
- Assigned Meeting Concierge, to manage every aspect of your function
- Eco-friendly features, as a TripAdvisor Green Leader
- Innovative, delicious catering for everything from coffee breaks to elaborate banquets including Personal Preference Dining®
- FedEx Business Center and high-speed wireless Internet to ensure productivity throughout your event
- 24-hour StayFit™ gym, plus an outdoor splash pool
- Connected to Union Station, with direct access to DART Light Rail and distinctive dining outlets and lounges
- 1,120 spacious guest rooms, each featuring views of the atrium, city or Trinity River Greenbelt
- Complete audiovisual equipment, with onsite experts and technical support
- Valet and self-parking options, for the convenience of your guests
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting spaces and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment and 100V single-phase and 220V single-phase electricity.
Extra Value Dates
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less.
If you would like to inquire about planning your next event, please submit an RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly. For additional information, please call 214 712 7255, email email@example.com or contact an Event Manager at 214 712 7210.
Honeymoon Free Night
Celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt and earn free nights on your honeymoon.
Hyatt More Meetings Offer
We believe multiple meetings deserve multiple rewards.
Be Green and Save 3%
We know small changes can have a big impact.
Big Hats. Big Hearts. Big Rewards.
Book your next meeting at participating Hyatt Hotels in Texas.